Mango Lassi Recipe
Preparation Time : 5 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
2 cup fresh mango
1 1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup milk
2 tbsp honey (or sugar)
Lemon zest (optional)
How to Do
Cool, creamy & deliciously juicy! Mango lassi is a yogurt based Indian milkshake with just a few wholesome ingredients. Such as mangoes, yogurt, milk & spices to garnish. Super easy & perfect for Summer!
Peel & dice the mangoes and blend with the rest of the ingredients in a blender, until creamy and smooth.
Sprinkle some cinnamon, lemon zest and ground cardamom for extra flavor!
*If you are working with whole cardamom pods, process in a grinder or mortar and pestle.
VARIATIONS TO ENJOY!
- Vegan Yoghurt and Plant based milk to make it vegan
- Also, if vegan, sugar or maple syrup instead of honey
- Substitute the yogurt with vanilla ice cream for a special occasion treat-milkshake style
- Add a banana for an interesting, kid-friendly twist
- Add pink grapefruit juice instead of milk for an elegant, grown up version.
- Low fat dairy for a diet friendly option
- For an alcoholic version add 1 shot of Grand Marnier or sweet liquor. Coconut flavored liquors would also go great.