Let's start with the essentials.
Seriously, the easiest way to get started with your Middle Eastern culinary adventures. This collections brings together five thoughtfully-sourced must-have ingredients found in every Middle Eastern pantry. It includes all the staple items you'll need to create some of your faves like hummus, spiced kofta, and crispy falafel!
This 5 item set includes:
- 11oz Premium Tahini by Soom (1.3cups) | silky paste made from 100% roasted & pressed single source White Humera sesame seeds. Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly, Kosher, Vegan, Peanut Free, Dairy Free
- 2oz Sumac by Zamouri (4.0tbsp) | popular in classic Middle Eastern seasonings, this ground sumac is tangy & citrusy. Try substituting anywhere you must squeeze fresh lemon juice.
- 2.4oz Zahtar by Jansal Valley (4.0tbsp) | this blend of herbs and spices is a favorite throughout the Middle East, with its distinctive, zesty herbal flavor. Ground sumac, thyme, oregano and sesame seeds all add their distinctive flavor to this exotic blend. Gluten Free, Kosher, All Natural, Non-GMO, Vegan
- 2oz Baharat by Zamouri (4.0tbsp) | a delicious blend of a variety of spices. Giving you a warm and full bodied flavor. A popular enhancer to dishes in the Middle East region.
- 10oz Spicy Harissa by Mina (1.2cups) | made from a special blend of 6 simple ingredients, Mina's Spicy Harissa turns up the heat for more daring tastebuds. Transforming plain plates and Middle Eastern dishes into exotic experiences! Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified